- The information provided by you to GemClass during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by GemClass on hosting infrastructure and used by us to review, develop and improve the website to enable GemClass to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning GemClass’s marketing programmes.
- As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website if you do not agree to this happening.
- GemClass will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- GemClass’s website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is not subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by GemClass.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- GemClass will not use any data you submit on this website to market to you in the future without strict consent.
The only way you can however disable ALL cookies from any website is to disable accepting cookies from them in your browser. Although we can’t help you with that we do suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers section.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser’s cookie settings, you agree that Platform81 can place these cookies on your device.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing enquiries@GemClass.co.uk or contact us at GemClass, **Address to come.**
GemClass may revise this privacy statement at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.